Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

green papaya

One Too Many
London Fog Bunker Hill corduroy collar barn coat

2017-02-10_133703.jpg london fog back.jpg

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
It was cool enough yesterday morning and this morning to wear the Wested Raiders in goatskin I bought just before Christmas last year. But in the afternoons it's too warm to need anything but a shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and a hat, of course.

A-1

One Too Many
Getting a riri 8 zipper from Munich. Incredible to get them in northern Germany.
Will have my shoe cobbler to build it in. He said he can do it. There is a woman in Munich who does this stuff often but it's 140€!
My cobbler said it's 40€.
Today it's my merino wool made in Germany troyer and my vest. So, no jacket today.
ddac558c1d7dba5398e6822613153c44.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Getting a riri 8 zipper from Munich. Incredible to get them in northern Germany.
Will have my shoe cobbler to build it in. He said he can do it. There is a woman in Munich who does this stuff often but it's 140€!
My cobbler said it's 40€.
Today it's my merino wool made in Germany troyer and my vest. So, no jacket today.
ddac558c1d7dba5398e6822613153c44.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Much sadness.

140 Euros for a zipper replacement is incredibly expensive. I've had it done for like 30, zipper included and it was so well made, you couldn't tell the jacket's been messed with. But go with what seems like a best option. The jacket deserves it and so do you.

Last edited:
Reactions: A-1

BobJ

Practically Family
Yep, those sleeve wrinkles are just about getting to be too much to bear. And you might want to think about some HWT to get the collars flat and straight again, sheesh. :D

To get the Ton pose down, you have to unbutton the cuffs. I wouldn't want to get clobbered with that right fist of yours though!:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner