Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
No snaps on the collar would indicate a 613 but I think they'd made a line of 618's without it too in the past. It's definitely Steerhide. Bull label with flag on the right side... Yeah, early 80's.

It fits you great, Nick!

Now trying to save the thing with a coat of Obenauf's LP. Once dried some of the color variation will show through again. Mostly surface wear but it no longer smells like syrup...very proud of my "half belt" ;)

IMG_4916.JPG

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Another Cresco, but I think it may be too rainy today for all day wear.
DSCN1547 crop crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1549 crop crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Too wet to take good photos too.
DSCN1545 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN1543 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Cresco was a trademark of the Creese and Cook company and it was filed for in 1908. So an old line tanning company that also made apparel.
DSCN1547 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Hoping it's drier where you are. Unless you need the rain of course.

Michael

Technonut

Practically Family
Catching the last of days cool enough to enjoy my "grail" Good Wear RW 27752 in Shinki HH.. :)

This GW fits me exactly as I like in an A-2.. Sleeve-length, chest, shoulders, length.. all as I would have hoped for if ordered new. A true keeper for certain. In fact, this is the very jacket pictured on JC's site to represent this RW contract in seal HH. ;) :cool:

DSCF0238_zpsgcnbt9yt.jpg

DSCF0235_zps1zmovcsy.jpg

DSCF0237_zpsunhuidqw.jpg

767fo

One of the Regulars
Catching the last of days cool enough to enjoy my "grail" Good Wear RW 27752 in Shinki HH.. :)

This GW fits me exactly as I like in an A-2.. Sleeve-length, chest, shoulders, length.. all as I would have hoped for if ordered new. A true keeper for certain. In fact, this is the very jacket pictured on JC's site to represent this RW contract in seal HH. ;) :cool:

DSCF0238_zpsgcnbt9yt.jpg

DSCF0235_zps1zmovcsy.jpg

DSCF0237_zpsunhuidqw.jpg
That's about as good as it gets!!

ChazfromCali

One of the Regulars
You have a spare room? Lucky you. I used to have a spare room, albeit a very small one. Then I had a walk in closet. Now I have a step in closet, albeit with a whole lot of clothes in it.

Tomorrow is supposed to be cold so I think I will be wearing another Cresco coat that I just got the other day. What can I say, I'm weak. Ha ha.

Michael

In your closet I can imagine jackets piled upon jackets......so you probably have "Oh my gosh I love this one, I forgot I had it!" moments. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff