Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
And I'm off to work:
91da55dcc8f82be2df43eb7c69e9ba17.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wearing a used Gibson Barnes AA issue jacket, ANJ3 style. The comfort is phenomenal. 3oz goat with zip out lining, the pattern resembles a WW2 pattern, tapered arms, rounded shoulders, curved flap etc. action back, footballs. Heavy leather jackets can still be comfortable and mobile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regius

Gibson Barnes' YKK zippers are the BEST! The resistance when the slider moves along is insane, whatever the mechanism is, the slider is built of top notch material and precision, there's no hiccups like the a new Vanson YKK, and there's no looseness with Chinese made YKK. Quality wise I'd say it beats many vintage zippers.

Radz108

One of the Regulars
whoever takes photos for you is a pro fashion photographer! what camera?
My daughter takes my jacket photos and I edit them to taste. She has a very good eye and her compositional skills are always improving.
I usually shoot with a Nikon DF DSLR with prime lens, but my recent photos that I have been posting are taken with my iPhone 7 plus in portrait mode and edited with Snapseed IOS app :D

casechopper

non jacket question, your red dog ear fence in the background is exactly like mine and I need to fix mine, do you know where in NJ or NY I can buy the same? Loews?

I think this is actually called picket fencing and not dog ear. I bought it from Home Depot (in Hackensack) for $30/panel and stained it myself with some stain I picked up at Lowes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou