Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
California Sportswear Goatskin Blazer

2AnmKjeh.jpg
adSuh0mh.jpg
tN9oEUoh.jpg
N27pXNOh.jpg
suEw392h.jpg

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Same here. 35+°C by the mid week with little chance of change. What saddens me most is that even tho I wear them, I strongly dislike t-shirts or anything with short sleeves (and just about any kind of clothes I wore as a kid) and I wanna find something else to wear during the stinking summer but so far I haven't come up with anything...
Have you checked out the striped sailor shirts? The most comfortable ones I've found are the Armorlux (French). I have about ten of them now and, beside some vintage shirts and a few linens, they're all I wear this time of year (yesterday it was 98' here). They look great under leather jackets, too.

Have you checked out the striped sailor shirts? The most comfortable ones I've found are the Armorlux (French). I have about ten of them now and, beside some vintage shirts and a few linens, they're all I wear this time of year (yesterday it was 98' here). They look great under leather jackets, too.

Just have. Extremely cool but the prices are a bit too steep for me. I've nowhere near to spend as much money on a shirt. Only because I destroy them too quickly.

A-1

One Too Many
It was actually cool enough this morning, at 55 degrees, that I had on the Mid Western Sport Togs deerskin jacket for awhile whilst piddling about the yard.
5-30-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3186 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN3188 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Michael

Probably no one on this planet I'd enjoy wearing turquoise trousers, but you! Another great ensemble.

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

A-1

One Too Many
Just have. Extremely cool but the prices are a bit too steep for me. I've nowhere near to spend as much money on a shirt. Only because I destroy them too quickly.

I had two of them but wasn't impressed with the quality to be honest. They felt good but the cotton was smelly. Plus, they are quite thick. For me they were rather for colder days.
My Pendleton shirt from the 60s is made of wool and can even be worn on warmer days. Not really on those damn hot days though.
Still looking for vintage light weight shirts from the 60s with the vintage collar.
d6549a0a77a4108482e51f31d648223a.jpg

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

Edward

Bartender
Too hot here for any kind of jacket... :( I'm currently in Beijing, and it's over thirty degrees Celsius today. Couldn't even bear the linen blazer this morning - it's hateful. Same again tomorrow; fortunately Friday is supposed to be low twenties, which is still hotter than I'd like but bearable!

This puts me in mind of something Brad Pitt wore in Fight Club.

If you're looking long sleeves and stripes, check out eBay / your local army surplus place for Russian ushankas....

Blowtorch

Familiar Face
I've got an oversized, large-shouldered gray-tweed-with-white-flecks sport jacket that I wore to work tonight to keep off the morning chill at 630AM when I leave for the week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran