Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

The opposite of Jakes high water mark for Sears for me today. I’m just thrilled to actually be wearing a jacket this AM. Won’t last. This jacket is perfect for warmer temps. 2.5 lbs of thin and stiff leather. There’s just something about this jacket. While leather shop era jackets certainly deserve the reputation they’ve earned as junk, this one just hits different. Out the door this am in the $23 leather shop and I’m loving it.
IMG_0697.jpeg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Just perfect in every way man, I'd love to see one of these vintage Sears up close. I actually really like it zipped as much as unzipped. Just the way they were worn, slightly fuller more classic proportions all round.

Thank you! Part of the issue with it zipped is that it got caught on my back pocket so I'll fix that next time and see if it looks better. I don't mind the overall fuller fit, though.

This is indeed the Fried Ostermann version from either 1941 or 42. Well done, looks fantastic!

You can tell just from these fit pics? Please do reveal!

@ton312 I like how that one looks a lot. Shorter than you normally go for, but I like it.

Chris_K

One of the Regulars

Sagar85

A-List Customer
Just love the cut of the RMC, think they got it spot on with this updated model. Hope to pick one up in the seal brown for myself next year. Yeah big site issues for me, pretty much all last week.
Yes, updated specs is also the main reasons why I bought this (model 220, longer length) and it’s only type A2 I have. They just posted on IG about this year’s release of model 220 in seal brown ;) so, keep an eye on retailers…

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It was down all weekend and just came back today. It seems much better for now. Hope the folks running the system have gotten all the quirks resolved.
I do not notice any significant improvement. Sometimes it works, then again extremely slowly, then again not at all.
Maybe I should take a few days break from this site ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred