Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A-1

One Too Many
Just got home. Been to the pub, it's cold af outside. The jacket is still too new. Definitely tougher hide than CXL to break in.

DSC08538d.jpg

DSC08540d.jpg
Go to sleep in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
IMG_3746.JPG
IMG_3741.JPG
IMG_3754.JPG
IMG_3756.JPG
Well, the USPS finally found my lost SB Roadster. I transposed one digit in the address USPS zip code. It ended up in Oakland with all kinds of tracking numbers, but no one could find it. Me and jacketjunckie spent a whole lot of time trying to track it down, between DHL and USPS.
Thanks dude! Real good seller BTW!

So, now I know what a Horween jacket feels like. Heavy dude (pun intended). Perfect fit for me in a Size 44. Sleeves are 26", and I should ideally wear a 27" sleeve. But I'll get over it.

Not too sure about the beef with the the quality questions with SB. I have studied the history, trust me. My favorite, and IMO best quality fitting jacket remains, my Aero HBD, bought off the rack from Thurston, by way of Carriie's skill and expertise. She is a jacket whisperer. But, I am a semi newbie. So, at the risk of being sued, waaas up wit dat?

No, seriously please continue to educate me.

Thuggee

Practically Family
View attachment 92976 View attachment 92985 View attachment 92986 View attachment 92987 Well, the USPS finally found my lost SB Roadster. I transposed one digit in the address USPS zip code. It ended up in Oakland with all kinds of tracking numbers, but no one could find it. Me and jacketjunckie spent a whole lot of time trying to track it down, between DHL and USPS.
Thanks dude! Real good seller BTW!

So, now I know what a Horween jacket feels like. Heavy dude (pun intended). Perfect fit for me in a Size 44. Sleeves are 26", and I should ideally wear a 27" sleeve. But I'll get over it.

Not too sure about the beef with the the quality questions with SB. I have studied the history, trust me. My favorite, and IMO best quality fitting jacket remains, my Aero HBD, bought off the rack from Thurston, by way of Carriie's skill and expertise. She is a jacket whisperer. But, I am a semi newbie. So, at the risk of being sued, waaas up wit dat?

No, seriously please continue to educate me.

No quality issues I’m aware of with SB/Alexander Leathers vs Aero, the history between companies a different story plenty of threads here about the issues, nice jacket btw, it’s cool evening here in Brisbane so I’m rocking my SB Roadster as well cheers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. It seems to crease and take form in the arms much more rapidly than the horse. Also, I'm wearing it lol.

And it seems they got the extreme weight steer back again. Looks 5oz! That's what I'm getting my trucker jacket in next. In about 2 years. . . Nick, how come you decided on the HWM again??

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy