Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Correct me if I'm wrong here, but isn't vansons sizing come in slightly small? I've checked a few used listings and they seem smaller across the chest

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
My new size 36 model B fits to the $. Exactly as the Vanson page measures it.

Wallman

New in Town
Aero A2
That jacket is fantastic!! Makes me want to spec out an A2 right away, even though I placed my order for a half belt deluxe yesturday ..! What leather is it? I esepcially like the hints of brown showing through around the pockets!

fEFvzDhh.jpg
QESpMlkh.jpg
2CAOyTQh.jpg
jXMaStNh.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm honestly not sure on the leather. I bought this used from someone who I think got it in the 80's so it's had some milage. If you send a photo to Aero they might be able to tell you what it is or at least recommend a leather that will age in a similar way.

Wallman

New in Town
No leather jacket- weather here in the north of Sweden as of yet.. had temperatures of below -20°C the past couple of weeks.. :(

I'm in deep trouble over here.. Ordered my Aero half belt deluxe in brown fqhh on friday, and came across @A-1 s fantastic Buco the next day.. Sent an email to DD and he replied on saturday giving me some information.. how do I explain my sudden need for two new jackets to my significant other..?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
No leather jacket- weather here in the north of Sweden as of yet.. had temperatures of below -20°C the past couple of weeks.. :(

I'm in deep trouble over here.. Ordered my Aero half belt deluxe in brown fqhh on friday, and came across @A-1 s fantastic Buco the next day.. Sent an email to DD and he replied on saturday giving me some information.. how do I explain my sudden need for two new jackets to my significant other..?

tell her YOLO:D

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up

Beware. If you buy every awesome jacket that gets posted here you'll be explaining the need for 20 awesome jackets by mid March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner