Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Jeeze..I'm laughin at Congo's opponent. Where do these guys come from. Also alot of UFC retirees. Just can't get too Bellator excited. OMG..he took Congo down...!!
HD

Smith looks like he works behind the meat counter at the local butcher. He is taking a beating since the takedown. This is typical Bellator. Reality does not live up to the hype Bellator tries to shove down our throats. The announcers are horrible and live outside of reality.
:D
Marcin Held looked really good tonight and do believe he would do pretty good in the UFC.

:rofl:
That is what I think every time I see him. Sadly, he does a poor job of it. And Rebney seems to try a little too hard to be like Dana. Are you buying that Rampage and King Mo is an important fight in the mma world as well as pay-per-view worthy?

Nope.
..and Tito is washed up(can't stand him). I think he's won one fight in the last seven years. Chandlers fight woulda been a good tie breaker until Alvarez pulled out. So...nothing to see here unless there is a miracle.
HD

Nope.
..and Tito is washed up(can't stand him). I think he's won one fight in the last seven years. Chandlers fight woulda been a good tie breaker until Alvarez pulled out. So...nothing to see here unless there is a miracle.
HD

No miracles for Bellator, Dana and the Fertitta brothers bought them all when they bought Pride and the WEC to go along with the UFC.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
He is only in his 80s while some of the rest were younger like Mr. Lucas, they went first. :doh: Candy Davis still around.:eyebrows:
We haven't gotten to her seasons yet, but it won't be long.
We're already in Season 5.
Strange how the younger ones went first.
Of course Mr Grace and Mr Grainger were no brainers.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Escape from a Nazi Death Camp. PBS. Escape from escape proof Sobibor. The largest prisoner escape in WWII, roughly 300 concentration camp inmates.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Agreed. The show didn't have the surprise factor of the first season, but it remained plenty smart and entertaining. But I do think they bungled the end of the Stan/Nina plot: one minute he's wearing a wire to get info on Echo, the next he's kissing her off with a note? It seemed like there's a scene missing.

And going forward: the Centre's plans for Paige?!?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff