Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I thought I posted this, but I can't find it. The show Alaska State Trooper lost two men recently. Sgt. Patrick "Scott" Johnson and Trooper Gabriel Rich were arresting a man, when his 19 year old son shot both of them from behind. Camera crews, fortunately were not with them during the incident. Some of these reality shows are all to real!

Best display of "defiance" I've seen in quite some time. Loved Tyrions declaration so much I rewound it twice. I love it when the "condemned" speak truth to power. It may be a futile gesture in the end but at least he had his say about his "ba***rd nephew".

Worf

What he called his nephew was in truth worse in real life being his(and his brother's for that matter) incestuous background.
Yes, Tyrion's "confession" was hilarious.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Just when I am sick and tired of stupid TV shows, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, proves, not all television is a vast waist land! If you are reading this, you owe it to the subject of tonight's episode, Michael Faraday (1791-1867). Born in England, to extreme poverty, with almost no education, he rose up the ranks of science and changed the world for ever! Unfortunately, probably of little interest on the Lounge.

Just when I am sick and tired of stupid TV shows, Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, proves, not all television is a vast waist land! If you are reading this, you owe it to the subject of tonight's episode, Michael Faraday (1791-1867). Born in England, to extreme poverty, with almost no education, he rose up the ranks of science and changed the world for ever! Unfortunately, probably of little interest on the Lounge.

Little interest?! We wouldn’t be using the computer without the electrical principles he discovered. :p

faraday9.jpg

Worf

I'll Lock Up
^^^ I've the greatest respect for "self made" men and women! I'm not a fan of "Fake it Till you Make it!" Or in today's world... wait for someone to invent something then either steal it or sue for patent infringement.

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR