Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Curse Of Oak Island. Just when I thought it could not get any nuttier, next week, an expert is going to show it was the Mayan's that buried the treasure! Fortunately, I fast forward through most of it, probably less then 10 minutes of actual viewing time!

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
The Curse Of Oak Island. Just when I thought it could not get any nuttier, next week, an expert is going to show it was the Mayan's that buried the treasure! Fortunately, I fast forward through most of it, probably less then 10 minutes of actual viewing time!

Someone else what watches this show?? I love this show and never wanted anyone to find buried treasure before in my life! I love hearing all the various theories about how and why there may or may not be treasure there!!

However, to stay in line with topic -- the last show I watched was the latest episode of American Horror Story! *loves*

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Black Kung Fu Experience" - Terrible title but interesting documentary of African American practitioners of the ancient Chinese art of Kung Fu Gun. Some of the movie shots from the 60's of Lee Van Cleef as "The Black Dragon" were hilarious... Can't believe people paid money to see that stuff back then....

Worf

UFC 194 PPV
New World Champ
Conor McGregor
Quickest knockout in UFC championship history.
YES
HD
The past few cards have not been going my way. Well, at least Faber won. And Rousey is no longer a champion. McGregor and Rockhold make it so difficult for me to like them with their trash talking. I was originally a fan of McGregor's, but now wish for him to be humbled. Rockhold is just a jerk and emulates the attitude of his camp; a ko would be nice. Sadly, both are very good at what they do.
:D

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
First episode of the Horatio Hornblower series. The wardroom was being used for a leadership period for junior officers, so I hung around and watched young Horatio's introduction to the Royal Navy, duelling and the meaning of leadership!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
First episode of the Horatio Hornblower series. The wardroom was being used for a leadership period for junior officers, so I hung around and watched young Horatio's introduction to the Royal Navy, duelling and the meaning of leadership!

I love the Horatio Hornblower series! It's been at least 12 years since I've watched them. May have to remedy that.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Into the Badlands. Some of the fight scene gymnastics are really poorly done. Not that they aren't believable...because they aren't. I'm fine with suspending that belief. It's that they're sloppy on the technical end. It's the only thing about the show that bothers me. The rest is fun.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I love the Horatio Hornblower series! It's been at least 12 years since I've watched them. May have to remedy that.
I've owned the series for a few years now. I think it'd be great if Ioan would come back and so some "mature" Horatio - he's on record as saying he loved the show and would love to do more.

And with his broader audience since the show (is his new show still on, he was immortal I recall, haven't seen much tv since June!), it'd be well received.

Reactions: DNO

DNO

One Too Many

I thought it was the Aztecs! I watch this show once in a while but all I end up doing is shaking my head for an hour. That narrator has the most annoying voice on TV.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
I've owned the series for a few years now. I think it'd be great if Ioan would come back and so some "mature" Horatio - he's on record as saying he loved the show and would love to do more.

And with his broader audience since the show (is his new show still on, he was immortal I recall, haven't seen much tv since June!), it'd be well received.

Oh, I *wish* his new show was still on! It was called "Forever" and I absolutely loved it. Unfortunately, it didn't get renewed for a second season.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I thought it was the Aztecs! I watch this show once in a while but all I end up doing is shaking my head for an hour. That narrator has the most annoying voice on TV.
You're probably right! I don't really watch it, I am fast forwarding through almost the whole show, just stopping long enough to see if they found anything.

DNO

One Too Many
Season finale of Fargo. Thank heavens it's been renewed for season 3. Wonderful example of the quality that could appear on television. Fortunately, I just picked up the DVD for season one, which I have yet to see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner