Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's happened to Dinerman?

AdeeC

Practically Family
i know he went on his great adventure and had to pull out due to mechanical trouble but he has disappeared from here. Last seen August 28th? Arguably the most knowledge poster here and now missing. Hope he comes back.

willyto

One Too Many
Yes. He's been busy traveling around I guess. He's uploading things on Ebay so he's fine :D You can follow his facebook Roadramblers and see pictures there from his adventures.

Stand By

One Too Many
I think it's great that a fellow Lounger's lack of presence gets noticed ...
It's good how, although we aren't all "friends" in the truest physical sense around a real bar (alas), with our common jacket interests across the different states and countries and continents, there's a nice sense of community around this single virtual bar; to the extent that someone speaks up and asks about another Flounger out of concern because their absence is noticed ... and I like that. Nice one, Adeec.

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
JanSolo is fine. He has business and family interests that override his participation in the Lounge.

Unfortunately Alex and Dinerman had to cut short their trip around the country due to transportation failure. I think they made it to North Carolina before their converted airport shuttle bus developed terminal engine problems.

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
Interesting he would go back to Bozeman. He was there working on his Masters in Architecture, but was from someplace either on the east coast, or close to it. When he graduated, he and Alex took off on their ill fated trip. And now he is back. Hard to believe it has been 7 years since that trip started.

Does anyone know if he and Alex are still together?

Shame he doesn’t still post here. I can’t think of another member with a greater breadth of knowledge, across basically the entire imaginable range of vintage clothing. I know I’ve learned an absolute sh!t ton reading through his posts and guides. I hope he was able to parlay that passion to his advantage, he’s certainly earned it.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
This pic of him got me into leather cross zips and got me wanting a Langlitz.
Mission accomplished+
B1C3979E-E6B8-4DD4-8B9D-BF8072825A6A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot