Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where's my Cocktail?

And to answer your initial question: it's in the American Bar at the Savoy. Just let me know when you want it.

The last time I was in London was fifteen years ago. I got about four hours sleep, lived on substances that are best left unmentioned, and worried about my parental status for a good two months. Why do I have the feeling history is about to repeat itself?:D

[QUOTE="Doc" Devereux]You're not supposed to poke the Senator with a stick like that, James: it's mean.[/QUOTE]

lol lol lol lol lol I just love to get that rant going now that I know the voice behind it, it is even funnier. I can just picture the look of horror on his face at the keyboard. :p

Regards,

J

It was just on New Year's Eve that I had to explain again. The bartender thought I was crazy. 'No sugar at all,' she quizzically asked. No. In bold letters, capitals, and italics. She shrugged her shoulders like I was wrong.

Bartenders are extremely passionate about their craft, till they have to open a book on the subject.

farnham54

A-List Customer
It's amazing how many things are made better with the simple mantra: add more rum.

Drink to weak/acidic? Add more rum.

Someone nagging you? Add more rum.

Tired? Add more rum.

Long drive ahead of you? Add more...er...okay maybe not this one. But you guys get the idea.

For you rum lovers out there, give Cap'n Morgan Spiced a try, just sip it. It's delicious.

Tis' wonderful.

Cheers
Craig

topcat

Familiar Face
Hey Jackson! Here's the one that'll cure what ails you.

1oz lime juice
3/4 oz unsweetened pineapple juice
3/4 oz papaya juice
1 teaspoon sugar syrup
1oz jamaica rum
2oz Gold Label rum
1oz White Label rum
2 teaspoons Apricot Brandy

Shake well with plenty of cracked ice and pour unstrained into
BIG glass.
Float a splash of extra high proof heavy bodied rum on top.
Spike on a toothpick- 1 green cherry,1/2 inch pineapple stick,
1 red cherry. Decorate with this and a sprig of mint.

Sprinkle powdered sugar over all and serve.

Guaranteed to swizzle your stick and knock you flatter than a left hook
from Marciano.
Shortly should have you hearing Martin Denny without
the aid of any external audio source.

Thank You ladies and gentlemen.

Topcat, at your service.

By the by Jackson, Lloyd Bentsen called. He 'd like a word with you..........

GOK

One Too Many
Senator Jack said:
Bartenders are extremely passionate about their craft, till they have to open a book on the subject.

Or until you tell them you don't want ice. [huh] And then they look most aggrieved when after completely ignoring you, you ask for a replacement drink that has no s***ing ice! :rage:

All this just for a diet coke.

And in answer to your original question, Jack - Tammy drank it!

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Senator Jack said:
It wouldn't have been unlike me to have thrown a drink in Tammy's face. It also wouldn't have been unlike me to have had MysteryGal throw one in mine.:whistling
lol ...I'm SO glad I missed that whole Tammy episode! I don't know, looks like she was saturated enough in liquor!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner