Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wooden HatRack

Zig2k143

Practically Family
I was at one of my fav places to eat in Pa last night and for the first time I've noticed this wooden hatrack. It was a straight board with arms coming off of it and a nice wooden dome thing at the end of the board... It was very classy and held like 6 hats.

First of all I loved that they had it there.. Second of all has anyone ever heard of this I need one?

Bolthead it was the Powerhouse eatery ever been?

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Zig2k143 said:
I was at one of my fav places to eat in Pa last night and for the first time I've noticed this wooden hatrack. It was a straight board with arms coming off of it and a nice wooden dome thing at the end of the board... It was very classy and held like 6 hats.

First of all I loved that they had it there.. Second of all has anyone ever heard of this I need one?

Bolthead it was the Powerhouse eatery ever been?
I've been there Zig, but it's been ages. You should've taken a pic with ur cel phone maybe. I'm in the process of designing & making one myself, it should be done by this weekend & I'll post pix for sure when it is up on the wall.

Jay

Practically Family
Off topic, but is the PowerHouse any good? I've driven by there a bunch of times on the way to my trailer in PA but only my parents have been there and that was about 15 years ago. The place looks really cool, anyhow.

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nope......

GentlemanFarmer said:
Where is the place, exactly. I'm over near Harrisburg.

Sorry Robin, you're on the wrong side of town.....:eusa_doh: We're in the Pocono's Northeast Pa., outside of WhiteHaven. If you're ever nearby look it up, you'll be pleasantly surprised. ;)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Zig2k143 said:
wooden hatrack. It was a straight board with arms coming off of it and a nice wooden dome thing at the end of the board.. held like 6 hats.
I'm having trouble visualizing.......... Can you snap a pic and post it sometime?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay