Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1920s summer suit?

Hang about - that label's got writing on it! Faded, washed out yellowed ink. If the seller can read it (I've asked them), we can have the date definitively. I think I see a name in the right lower box and a date in the left lower box.

$T2eC16ZHJHoE9n3Kft0kBQMluMD42g~~60_3.JPG

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
so Rudie... are you still interested in a 1900-1910 suit or has it gone too far back in time for you ? ;)

I'd still take it. ;) I wouldn't pay crazy money for it, though. But that's not because it has a different presumed age but because it's not quite the look I'm after. It's just that when something vintage with pretty much my size comes up I feel obliged to snatch it up. It's always a rare opportunity.

Qirrel

Practically Family
is that an umpire's jacket?

Could be. Could also just be a blazer he put on after playing. The guy in the background looks sportier, though. A bit unclear if he is wearing black shoes, but it looks like he is wearing a cap rather than a boater and he looks to be playing in his shirtsleeves or with some kind of vest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch