Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

9.5 Florshiems and Ladies Clothes

epr25

Practically Family
These are a pair of never worn Florshiems they are a size 9.5D great shape. They need to leave my house!
shoes1.jpg
[/IMG]
shoes2.jpg
[/IMG]
shoes3.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok next I will put in the description that I had on ebay. With this one if you can wear it it's free to you!
suit1.jpg
[/IMG]
suit3.jpg
[/IMG]
suit4.jpg
[/IMG]
This is a fabulous suit if you can fit into it! Maybe a vintage daughter? Perfect plaid for a Christmas party outfit. Straight fitting skirt. Zipping up the side with a metal zipper. Cute jacket buttoning up the front with abalone buttons, fully lined with iridescent satin. Pockets at the hips with the same buttons. Made from a nice grad of wool.

The tag at the collar reads "Collegienne Carson Pirie Scott Chicago" there is also another tag that reads Arthur Ray". There is no size indicated so please refer to the following measurements: shoulder to shoulder 15.5", chest 19.75", over all length 24.5", waist 11", hips 17.5". This is in great shape. It will need to be freshened up and maybe pressed.

epr25

Practically Family
Another Dress $10.00 plus a couple to ship depending where you are.
dress1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
dress2-1.jpg
[/IMG]
dress3-1.jpg
[/IMG]
dress4.jpg
[/IMG]
This is a great vintage dress. Made from a light tan or ecru colored raw silk. Nice cut with a dramatic plunging neckline. The lower half would fit like a wiggle dress. The neckline is accented with copper beading. There is a matching sash or belt that could be worn as a belt or maybe in your hair? This dress is fully lined and zips up the back with a metal zipper. There are no tags present so please refer to the following measurments: chest 19.5", waist 17.75", hips 20.5", overall length 40.5". This is in good shape, there are a couple small spots that I feel would come out with being cleaned.

epr25

Practically Family
$10 plus a couple to ship:
This is a great vintage dress. Made from tan linen. Scooping neckline front and back. The upper portion is layered and covered with open cut work lace type material. The edge around the waits is accented with rhinestones. There is also a tab accent at waist. This dress zips all the way up the back with a nylon Talon zipper. The interior is fully lined. There is not a brand tag or a size tag present so please refer to the following measurments: shoulder to shoulder approx. 16", chest 19", waist 14.25", hips 18". This is in great shape.

I also have the shoes in the photos. They are a size 7. I will throw these in if you are interested.
cut1.jpg
[/IMG]
cut1.jpg
[/IMG]
cut3.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari