Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A bunch of smaller LW Jackets on ebay

Bigbenbs

A-List Customer
Apparently posted by a Japanese seller that's clearing old stock. All sizes between 34 and 40, though some of the measurements look odd. Prices around $550 for old new jackets.

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
Apparently posted by a Japanese seller that's clearing old stock. All sizes between 34 and 40, though some of the measurements look odd. Prices around $550 for old new jackets.

Personally I think they are all crap jackets. They have popped up before and they do not even compare to Lost World jackets. The sleeves are too wide and they look like a lesser version of Lost Worlds jackets. I have to add this as well, Stuart had some jackets on his Sale page about 6 years ago for $99.00 in small sizes in the same styles as these. I know because I purchased one for a friend at work. The sewing was fine but the leather and materials did not compare with his higher end jackets. But for the price of $99.00 it was a bargain. If these truly are Lost Worlds jackets then they are priced too high. I will be glad when they drop off ebay (as they always do when they pop up) because they get in the way of the decent Lost Worlds jacket that come up on ebay.

I agree. I bought one of these LW vests for $50. Definitely much lesser quality leather/HH than the norm. Thin and light. Still nice and better than much out there but not remotely on par with his regular offerings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner