Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A new one from Art

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Introducing the "Sammy D"

SAMMYDDYP.jpg

The porkpie of dreams.

(My wife and i in front of a 30's Rolls Royce at my best friends wedding on
Sunday)

Thank you Art,

michael

analogist

One of the Regulars
Sammy D

Now that's a hat!!! It is an essential part of the sartorial repertoire for the discerning gentleman. As for the RR, I am a bit disappointed with mine in that it requires premium fuel and Jiffy Lube never has a filter to fit it.

Enjoy your hat, Weegee, its a gem.

analogist

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
i don't know about this one...i think the wife is better looking.... lol lol lol

is she still smiling or has she found the bill ??? :eek:

just kidding....

great looking hat all the way around....and it goes great with the suit, too...

still think the wife is prettier......

mark the shoeshine boy

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Thank you fellow loungers

Thank you all and Art again.

shoeshineboy
i don't know about this one...i think the wife is better looking....

is she still smiling or has she found the bill ???

just kidding....

great looking hat all the way around....and it goes great with the suit, too...

still think the wife is prettier......

mark the shoeshine boy

mark your post saved my A**

analogist
Now that's a hat!!! It is an essential part of the sartorial repertoire for the discerning gentleman. As for the RR, I am a bit disappointed with mine in that it requires premium fuel and Jiffy Lube never has a filter to fit it.

Enjoy your hat, Weegee, its a gem.

analogist

AND

Marc Chevalier
It suits you and you suit it. That is the key, and clearly you've unlocked the door

Marc Chevalier and analogidt two of the finest poets working the Lounge circuit.

Thank you again,

Michael

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Gents!!! It's always fun to see one of my lids about town. Thank you for posting this Weegee..I hadn't heard from you so was wondering ( just a little bit) if you liked it.
Roger, the designing of these are pretty simple in cases like this. Weegee is one of my "A" list clients & have gotten to know his tastes so it goes something like this...
Art..loved the "Frankie" but...didn't he have pals? What do you think Sammy would have worn if you could make him a hat?

Hmm WeeGee...I think he would wear a hat in the manor that he was known for..color, pzazzz, no fear, always the entertainer, ultimate class....let me think on it....what if we....

and so it goes

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Ultimate Class

Art,

Leaving the rat race to make "Golden Age", "Rat Pack" and beyond hats... you friend are the true one of ultimate class:eusa_clap

thank you again,

michael

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Ensemble

Lincsong,

Thank you sir. You talk with Art then see the hat in a photograph and it
arrives in the mail.what a beautiful piece of art by Art and i am frozen on what i own that i can wear.

First thought a 50's navy three piece blue suit i own... no.

Ah, my 50's gray flannel suit (my most comfortable) with the vest from my

navy blue three piece.. . add a 50's Wembley tie with a blue and red with cream and black Stacey Adams Madisons... and made most complete by my wife and her sclock of pink locks.

Not to forget two people i love get married.

cheers,

WeeGee

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What a great look!

I reckon if Sammy was still with us he'd love to endorse that hat. He might be gone but we've still got gentlemen of style and taste to carry on his legacy. You look a million bucks, Weegee. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran