Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Accents, whats your Favourite?????

Roaring Days

Familiar Face
I will float this one out there for you all, not sure if it has been done yet, but what is your favourite accent. Bieng an Aussie I know we have a distinctive one but I'm not too sure that ours is a favourite amonst most people. I love the sound of french, some english (geordie, south london) but my Fav would be either the Irish or for some reason the New Zealand, I dont know why the NZ only I think its cute and IMHO the least sexy accent in the world (think a Kiwi saying " I'm just going to take of my knickers" and you might see what I mean)lol lol lol

So lets see what we all like to hear......

S

Samsa

I'm particularly fond of the accent that the Irish from Sligo have. But a nice Galway or Dublin accent will do.

Viola

Call Me a Cab
Southern accents would be my favorite, I think. Not my own, just what I like to hear.

-Viola

S

Samsa

Diamondback said:
I don't know, there's just something about a dame with an accent, any accent--but especially ones like the Southern belle two posts up from this one.;)

Ah yes, I forgot to mention women with an English accent, or a Southern one - it has the ability to drive me crazy.

Mojito

One Too Many
Irish. Preferably Cork. But anywhere, particularly from the south, will do! I have a great mate from Dublin, and he can persuade me to virtually agree with him on subject we're debating just by upping the lilt-factor to his accent.

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Diamondback said:
I don't know, there's just something about a dame with an accent, any accent--but especially ones like the Southern belle two posts up from this one.;)

Samsa said:
Ah yes, I forgot to mention women with an English accent, or a Southern one - it has the ability to drive me crazy.

::blush:: oh, you silly boys;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner