Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AE Dalton Cordovan Boots

Sheepdog149

Practically Family
I just ordered a pair, since I've wanted cordovan dress boots for a while now. These will be my first AE's. Your input is appreciated.

(borrowed pic from web)

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Those are stunning. Want, want, want. I'm guessing they are awfully expensive.

Last edited:

Jack Vincennes

New in Town
I love mine. I've been wearing AE all of my life. I probably have 40 pairs on hand at given time. The Daltons are exceptional. I'm not sure if I like them better than my Loake boots but the Daltons are very cool. I also got them in chili and black.

dan_t

Practically Family
I don't know a whole lot about shoes, I only have 5 pairs of RMW's (2 pairs of them signatures).
These look stunning however!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Those are stunning boots made with Color 8 Shell Cordovan. The cost of shoes/boots made from shell has risen dramatically over the past few years. However, shell is almost indestructible, and those boots might well outlive you! :eeek:

triple-d

A-List Customer
Those are stunning boots made with Color 8 Shell Cordovan. The cost of shoes/boots made from shell has risen dramatically over the past few years. However, shell is almost indestructible, and those boots might well outlive you! :eeek:

I have 3 pair, different styles......don't have to use shoe polish......just brush them out. Shell is great stuff!!! I'm sure they will be left in my will to someone....lol

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The only downside to shell is, I'm told, that it doesn't "breathe" like cowhide leather, which means your feet might be more likely to sweat, especially in a location such as Fort Lauderdale. Personally I have not noticed a problem with my one and only pair of Alden shell bluchers that I own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo