Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Aniline Steerhide

xmr

One of the Regulars
Hi,

has anyone bought a jacket or got a sample of Aero's aniline steerhide? Everytime I ask Holly they are out of stock. Does anyone know how long the waiting time for A2s are atm?

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Ah, their midweight A-2 leather. I don't believe it's the same as CXL leather. CXL is aniline finished, however. Anyone with an Aero A-2 (non-FQHH) jacket can tell you more.

Brettafett

One Too Many
I asked about this a while ago. I stand to be corrected, but I recall Holly saying she was not sure if this was still available/ or that there may not be any left... Was not the same as the CXL...

zhz

Practically Family
The only thing I know about the aniline leather is that It will soak water and will change the shape, colour etc. But CXL is more or less waterproof... correct me if I am wrong

xmr

One of the Regulars
They had a one off sample of their 1756 contract on their site which was posted here. No idea who bought that sample. Holly just told me they do not have any leather left.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda