Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Badalassi Offering

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Updated pic of the tobacco half belt. Love this jacket.
Screenshot_20200423_122246_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Jedy617

Familiar Face
I think Carrie gets out her needle and thread and does the fix herself. You can't beat the good hands on service!
HD
To be fair, I also have done some leather work over the years, but on a jacket this nice and expensive, and being brand new, I feel much safer to have Carrie handling it haha.

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Well she resewed a loose button on this Thedi cross button a year or so ago just after I received it. Sewn on with heavy thread just as good as the other buttons from the factory.

View attachment 230194
That's a great looking jacket. Is that the washed/natural buffalo? I was so close to getting the natural vicenza as I love natural veg tan, however I thought I should go with a jacket I'd love the color with from the getgo for my first custom, instead of one where I will have to wait a bit to get it to where I like it. Def on my wish list though

Jedy617

Familiar Face
Looks beautiful. Yeah if I was getting it I was considering oiling or conditioning the natural vicenza from the get go to darken it a bit.

red devil

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks beautiful. Yeah if I was getting it I was considering oiling or conditioning the natural vicenza from the get go to darken it a bit.

Just take out in the sun for as long as you can, this one darkened very quickly during a heatwave in summer as I use it as a riding jacket :)

Imuricecreamman

One Too Many
Mine is really comfortable, but it was never really stiff.
Looking great. Out of curiosity, how is it feeling after breaking in? Recently got a used CXL jacket and surprised how supple and flexible it is now. This is still a bit stiff which I guess makes sense with veg tan.... but has it been softening up a bit?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
just adding my newly fulfilled Aero STF BL thru TB here. Man, that leather smell is nice. I requested a dark and grainy hide and I'm definitely happy with my order.

Size 38
Tobacco Badalassi
Lochcarron lining (Douglas dark)
Satin sleeves
Added back yoke
OD stitching
Front pocket removed
Left inside pocket
Antique brass zipper
Camp fire logo

IMG_3928.jpg

IMG_3920.jpg