Aero Badalassi Offering

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Sloan1874, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Sloan1874

Sloan1874 I'll Lock Up

I noticed on Instagram that Aero are now doing Nappa Lux from the Badalassi. Anyone who was frequenting the Lounge four or five years ago will recall that this leather was seriously sought-after. I've only seen one example of it, an Aero made from a way-heavy butterscotch sample. Interested to hear and see any up-to-date examples.

dannyk, sweetfights and Thuggee like this.
  2. AlexB

AlexB One of the Regulars

I was actually thinking whether I should adapt my PHWY order to get the jacket made in Badalassi. However, it seems it is really only an alternative to Vicenza. Looking at Instagram, Aero describes the thickness varies between 1.0-1.2mm (weight around 2.5oz). I read many good things about it and the potential aging or the veg tanned leather. However, on some pictures it also looks little painted and very uniform. To me it seems there is less marbling/ color variation going on than e.g with Cordovan or brown CXL. Anyone knows how the leather behaves in rain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk