Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Badalassi Offering

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Tobacco Badalassi after 6 months of light use. The jacket has draped to my shape already and it's getting better with *each wear. It's still pretty squeaky but not as bad as when brand new. The intoxicating smell is still there but not as fragrant when I first received it. The leather has a very rich brown color, it has a deeper color in real life and the photo doesn't give it enough justice how beautiful it is. I noticed the sleeves has darkened just a little bit around the cuff area.

In the shade

IMG_3457.jpg

Under direct sunlight

IMG_3459.jpg

Last edited:

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Amazing looking jacket!:)

How do you find those snaps on the collar, comfort wise?

Tobacco Badalassi after 6 months of light use. The jacket has draped to my shape already and it's getting better with *each wear. It's still pretty squeaky but not as bad as when brand new. The intoxicating smell is still there but not as fragrant when I first received it. The leather has a very rich brown color, it has a deeper color in real life and the photo doesn't give it enough justice how beautiful it is. I noticed the sleeves has darkened just a little bit around the cuff area.

In the shade

View attachment 335942

Under direct sunlight

View attachment 335941
s

hondurasdave47

Practically Family

In the shade

View attachment 335942

Under direct sunlight

View attachment 335941
What a beautiful, rich leather! One of the nicest browns I've seen on here.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Amazing looking jacket!:)

How do you find those snaps on the collar, comfort wise?

s

Thank you very much. I only notice the snap when I'm trying to fix the collar or look at my reflection so it doesn't bother me at all. It's pretty easy to live with, buttons would be better though ala Thedi. I still feel that making the decision to have a detachable collar made for this jacket is the right one to complete the look of the jacket.

What a beautiful, rich leather! One of the nicest browns I've seen on here.
Thank you, it has that cxl cordovan/burgundy hard to photograph right but it is for sure rich in color. The leather is also very easy to teach where/how you want it to crease/roll so it can look like it has seen more wear than it actually has.

Edward

Bartender

In the shade

View attachment 335942

Under direct sunlight

View attachment 335941

Bootlegger without the breast pocket? That really is a stunning leather. I love a good, rich brown with red undertones.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Bootlegger without the breast pocket? That really is a stunning leather. I love a good, rich brown with red undertones.
Yes sir plus a single western yoke at the back. Then I had a detachable tan mouton collar made to tie it all down. I wasn't ready for a MC cross zip at the time so I went with this brown aviator instead. Thank you.

Fantastic!
Thank you!

Catullus

New in Town
Aero just posted black Badalassi available now in their Instagram stories. Get ‘me while it’s hot.

As I said previously in this thread, when I ordered mine a couple weeks ago they told me the black Badalassi may be a very limited time offering.

moktabe

One of the Regulars
Congratulations! I have not seen nor handled Badalassi leather in person, but the photos I see make me think that I would like to own one some day.

Cheers,

Should have been ready mid-September but they were unable to get the leather until the first week in October.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko