Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Board Racer

Argos123

New in Town
my first aero leather jacket. Aero board racer, size 44, brown FQCH
I'm 196 cm tall by 82 kg weight. What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    609.1 KB · Views: 4,530
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    577.2 KB · Views: 1,559

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Very nice BR and good fit as well. Sleeve length is personal, although longer sleeves are very appropriate for bike use. Carlos prefers shorter sleeves. My preference is halfway between the wrist joint and thumb knuckle. PAWINEGUY and Sloan have very nice BR's and can now add yours to the list! Sloan just showed another pic of his tumbled cordovan FQHH BR a day or so ago. Anyhow I am a great admirer of Aero's interpretation of the J-100.
IMAG0641_zps090972b7.jpg

Argos123

New in Town
Thanks a lot! But don't you think that the jacket in size 44 is a little too wide or too roomy for me? Should I size down for size 42?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    581.2 KB · Views: 1,074
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    606.9 KB · Views: 1,063
Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
Well, that depends entirely on how YOU like your jacket's to fit.
This one looks to me to be a comfortable fit & will shape to your body with wear. If you prefer a tighter fitting jacket, either size down (I'd be careful though as it may be too tight), or go for another pattern, like the café racer in the same size as this BR.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I think the shoulder seams and length are already perfect, some room around the lower back or on the waist is normal for a men longer jacket especially one without biswing shoulder, if you size down and the hem becomes too tight around the pelvis it could flare out and combined with narrower shoulder seam, it could make a pear shape look.

Sockeye

One of the Regulars
Argos,

I think it looks great! Do you find its comfortable to wear and move around in, drive, etc? Or do you find it restrictive? There seems to be a "board racer stance" ....not sure if that's a consequence of new jackets and pre-curved arms....

Last edited:

robrinay

One Too Many
Great jacket and a really good fit. I liked the style when I saw it on the Aero site but now I've seen yours I think I'll start saving up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats