Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Boots

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I apologize if this has been posted/discussed already, but does anyone have any experience with Aero Leather's boots? They look great and seem like a pretty good deal. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Edward

Bartender
None yet. I have my eye on trying them when I visit, hopefully in the Summer, mind. The cap toe version looks much more authentically vintage: I hope they expand to offer them in all the Horween colours soon.

Edward

Bartender
I'm still undecided about the first model - maybe it'll look better to me in person. If the cap toe was available in the burgundy / cordovan colour, I'd already have a pair.

galopede

One of the Regulars
Aren't these made by William Lennon' s?

Not unless Lennon have moved their factory to Northamptonshire! They still have some ot the old Lennon hobnail type boots but all the newer ones on the Aero site say they are made in Northampton and have Goodyear welted soles, where the Lennons have Blake welts.

I have three pairs of actual Lennon's and love them but I quite like the look of the new Dainite sole Jarrow boots from Aero!

Gareth

Edward

Bartender
The Dainite sole is a good option to offer.... I used to be very much pro leather all the way, but I've also come to appreciate a good rubber sole in wet weather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran