Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Perfection - my new Cordovan FQHH Ridley

AlexB

One of the Regulars
I think this jacket is where I got the idea to go for a lining pocket. Very happy with mine, thank you for that!
It works very well for me and it’s what I spec’d on all my Aeros since then. It was an expensive „mistake“ on my Boardracer and I had the inside pockets removed by Aero as the thick leather frame would really show through the clean silhouette.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lining pockets are the least fancy but most effective sort of pocket.

If you're to have a leather lined pocket, for it to be effective I think it needs to be all out designed to stay flat, like the police jacket or CCW gun pockets found at the police uniform companies and Vanson, which is over the top for anything but actually carrying a gun lol.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Thank you so much for the update. I missed this thread completely the first time around. The break-in and patina are gangbusters! Nice to get updates!

Worf

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
This is giving me renewed hope, and at least a measure of interest in the trying to break-in my Cordovan Steerhide Ridley. It's more slim-fit that I had realized, and to be honest it's a tight-fitting pattern, even when sized up appropriately. With my shoulders and upper arms developing a bit more from weightlifting, it's a pretty snug fit for me. But I will try and provide some updates to my jacket's development.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner