Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Premier Highwayman sizing question

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
TTS was a perfect fit for me in this pattern.

But as I recall for your Board Racer, you needed to size up from your TTS (42 to 44). For LaymanX perhaps the safest modality would be to go through Thurston Bros.

pawineguy

One Too Many
But as I recall for your Board Racer, you needed to size up from your TTS (42 to 44). For LaymanX perhaps the safest modality would be to go through Thurston Bros.

Correct, and I agree with using Carrie. Premier HWM seems to be a little more generous than the Board Racer, but if it's close better to be safe than sorry.

rmconner80

Familiar Face
I suggest you do not size down for the premier highwayman, and if you ever expect to layer under it, this style may not work altogether, due to the sleeve / armhole configuration.

Based on the Thurston Bros fit jacket, I ordered the same size premier highwayman. However the jacket I got was closer in fit and perceived size compared to the same size 30s HB fit jacket, due to the pattern / cut. It works, and I like a really a close fitting jacket, but it's right on the line. The shoulders are definitely tighter in the premier.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21