Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Wayfarer, Raw Horsehide - Pic Heavy

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
At the glacial rate we're exiting lockdown over here, that will probably be next year now. That said, the weather shows no sign of dipping so I’m going to keep hanging outside. - we moved into a house with a proper garden just before Christmas, and I knew that plum tree would have a use!

Edward

Bartender
I'm just hoping that the weather stays down abit here in London. This year as last I've been forced to take most of July off to use up leave I can't transfer over. Last year it was so unpleasantly hot, we spent half the holiday lying around watching Netflix and whimpering. Three weeks of solid rain and 12 celsius would do me very nicely indeed!

Honestly, I try not venture north of Aviemore, at the most, between October and April. I still have memories of trying to dig the office transit van out of a snow filled ditch in the teeth of a snow storm. Pitch black, snow whipping me in the face while I hacked at the ice, and my friend, who could drive, revved the van. Madness!

Rosy memories of visiting Aviemore with the primary school in March or April 1986. We hit a lot of the tourist spots up round there, including the Culloden Moor, a Highland wildlife park, a folks museum with living history bits... it was great. Stayed in Carrbridge, in a little independent hotel opposite the Landmark Centre... Love to go bqck. Main thing we'd have to figure out would be the transport, of course, but from Inverness I'm sure its all doable.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I feel very sorry for Aviemore. Nowadays it relies almost entirely on summer season tourism, the snow is too unpredictable to be counted on for a guaranteed income, and that's been kicked into touch by the pandemic. If they're lucky, they'll get a bit of it back late July, but all depends on whether the government bring itself to open up the tourism sector fully, which is not a given...

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@Sloan1874
Is there anything news about this great jacket?
I have an order in progress with Aero, but the choice of leather is still open. My heart beats for unfinished HH, unless it is much thinner than Vicenza. I'm still waiting for Denny's confirmation :)

Spiney

One of the Regulars
@Sloan1874
Is there anything news about this great jacket?
I have an order in progress with Aero, but the choice of leather is still open. My heart beats for unfinished HH, unless it is much thinner than Vicenza. I'm still waiting for Denny's confirmation :)
What style jacket are you going for ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto