Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Wayfarer, Raw Horsehide - Pic Heavy

Fit pics?
CD630FF9-B71B-4E41-897B-C69BCB8A7FC6.gif

samo

One of the Regulars
Yes we want fit pics :) I am especially interested as this according to Aero should be a tad longer jacket, now wonder how it turns out.

Bennarion

One Too Many
It will be very interesting to see when she starts to grow old. This will be I think very beautiful.

Right, fit pics! Apologies for the delay. Weather was horrendous and then my computer went into a massive sulk for the whole weekend. Anyway, here you go. It's finally warmed up here, so hopefully I'll be getting some wear shortly and the project can begin...

IMG-3530.jpg

IMG-3562.jpg

IMG-3560.jpg

IMG-3532.jpg
ValidCompassionateAmericanwigeon-small.gif

Love it sloan...spot on fit. Such a cool jacket, I suspect we'll see more after your pics. Well done!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Right, fit pics! Apologies for the delay. Weather was horrendous and then my computer went into a massive sulk for the whole weekend. Anyway, here you go. It's finally warmed up here, so hopefully I'll be getting some wear shortly and the project can begin...

IMG-3530.jpg

IMG-3562.jpg

IMG-3560.jpg

IMG-3532.jpg
Very nice. Lets see what a little UV and exposure does to this beauty.

Mich486

One Too Many
I think it’s a very good fit front the front, from the back it looks like there is some excess material around the pit/arms area but I also think that is very typical of Aero patterns (I don’t think sizing down is the answer).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.

IMG-3530.jpg

IMG-3562.jpg

IMG-3560.jpg

IMG-3532.jpg
Sloan, it fits very well and looks just absolutely unique. This kind of leather will look more and more interesting every next month of wearing it, I'm sure you know it well. Btw, if you want you might accelerate that natural darkening process by coating the jacket with some natural oil wax (very very slightly and carefully, just a little bit).
Anyway, this jacket is a very very good choice, congrats with the nice purchase!
Cheers!

ProteinNerd

Great fit but I think I'd be too scared to wear this type of natural leather.....I'd be constantly worried I'd stain it in a bad way but cant wait to see it evolve for someone else

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
Great fit but I think I'd be too scared to wear this type of natural leather.....I'd be constantly worried I'd stain it in a bad way but cant wait to see it evolve for someone else
Some natural oiled beewax might usually help with that.

Benny Holiday

You know being the same size as you Craig, I would be happy for you to send the jacket to me for a couple of months and I could toast it up nice in the Aussie sun for you. :rolleyes: :D I have to say it looks the bees knees mate, love the fit. I don't know about it just filling a hole in your wardrobe; I can see it being one of your favorite jackets.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I
You know being the same size as you Craig, I would be happy for you to send the jacket to me for a couple of months and I could toast it up nice in the Aussie sun for you. :rolleyes: :D I have to say it looks the bees knees mate, love the fit. I don't know about it just filling a hole in your wardrobe; I can see it being one of your favorite jackets.
Thanks, Benny. I reckon you'd get it to a golden turn with just an afternoon's walk in the park!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko