Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Overload

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Here we go. They're starting to arrive.

Nice Campdraft, Karl. Don't you love that tall straight crown?

IC and Dee, a couple of nice ones. I like the tawny and the Fed is another great looking hat. What color would you call that tawny fawn? In some pictures it almost looks like it had a pinkish cast to it, though I can't imagine that it really does.

kaosharper1

One Too Many
KY Gentleman said:
Hey IndyCop- thanks for posting the "side by side" pics of the Fawn and silverbelly. Both hats look really great.

It looks a lot more "silver" than mine in that pic. Mine looks a little "sandier."
DSCN0632.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
What color would you call that tawny fawn? In some pictures it almost looks like it had a pinkish cast to it, though I can't imagine that it really does.
I don't see any pinkish in it, more of a light brown where the silverbelly is actually Khakish.

BobC

indycop said:
I don't see any pinkish in it, more of a light brown where the silverbelly is actually Khakish.

Must have something to do with the light or my monitor or something. I
e-mailed Everything Australian and asked them if they could change the mid brown I ordered to taupe fawn instead. I think I like the lighter color better.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
Must have something to do with the light or my monitor or something. I
e-mailed Everything Australian and asked them if they could change the mid brown I ordered to taupe fawn instead. I think I like the lighter color better.
just get both!:D
Wait for the mid brown and get the tawny in a week from hatsdirect.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Aussie Dollar went down to USD62 cents this morning and EUR49 cents my brother tells me...many years since this happened...holiday time for Northern Hemisphere types.

BobC

indycop said:
just get both!:D
Wait for the mid brown and get the tawny in a week from hatsdirect.

:eek: :rolleyes: It's not nice to tempt me like that. You know I'm weak. lol But if they can't change my order, I'll be real tempted to do that.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
BobC said:
:eek: :rolleyes: It's not nice to tempt me like that. You know I'm weak. lol But if they can't change my order, I'll be real tempted to do that.
Then you will just see one in Monteagle and end up getting one anyway so why not save yourself some trouble and do it now?:whistling

BobC

indycop said:
Then you will just see one in Monteagle and end up getting one anyway so why not save yourself some trouble and do it now?:whistling

:eek: You're trying to tempt me, aren't you? You know how many hats I have coming already. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider