Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apologies

V For Vixen

New in Town
Sorry folks - it seems I have caused offence by posting a link to an auction for something masquerading as an item of WWII uniform, when quite clearly it was not.

This item was not mine (thank goodness), and I certainly was NOT touting for bids on it!

It seems I have misunderstood the forum rules, after witnessing many members posting links to quite literally hundreds of their own live auctions..... I was following others' lead, when I guess it now appears I should have "known better"! [huh]

So - sorry to those I offended..............................

Hope you see my apology before it gets removed!!!

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
V for V...

You didn't OFFEND anyone, it's just as Matt said, the place for posting links to live eBay auctions is the classifieds section. Also, the guys who collect and buy hats (what your post was about) have a strict policy of not allowing eBay hat auction links to be posted. Turns out that all of the attention HERE drives up the prices THERE.

Again, as I said in my PM to you, welcome! We are pleased to have you join us here on this forum and look forward to your future contributions.

ZF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner