Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apparel Arts.

I've discussed this with a few members and it appears to be quite popular:

I'm getting all the golden era issues of Apparel Arts through interlibrary loan. I'll be scanning all the interesting stuff. Since i'm doing it anyway, i'll post the best of the scans here, and i'll set up a e-mailing list for people who want to receive all the scans. Issues 1.2 and 1.3 from 1931 should be arriving this week. 1.1 and 1.4 should be sourced by the end of next week.

PM if interested. If you've already discussed this with me, you're on the list. No need for further PM.

bk

p.s. Any copyright lawyers out there, please keep it under your hat. I'm scanning these for my personal, professional interest only ;)

sleepylounger

New in Town
Hi! I'de like to introduce myself, my name is Eckart and I am a huge fan of vintage clothing particularly of the 1920s-1930s. I haven't had the chance to participate in any discussions yet..I have mostly gone back to all the lovely posts and have bumped into this one; I was wondering if those AA scans are still available?

Cheers
Eck

andersa

New in Town
Dear Sir

I'm new to this forum, and crazy about the art of apparel arts. Is there any chance to get this scans now (I just now discovered this forum)
Sorry for my poor english - I write to you from Poland.

Regards
Andersa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner