Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Nice hat Cliff.....

I like the color and am surprised to see it goes well with other colors...

I would have been inclined to only wear something that matches... So you have taught me a lesson...

Hmmm A lesson that might cost me more money, I can order other colors now from Art:D .......... I can hear my wallet screaming in pain......:eeek:

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
Nice hat Cliff.....

I like the color and am surprised to see it goes well with other colors...

I would have been inclined to only wear something that matches... So you have taught me a lesson...

Hmmm A lesson that might cost me more money, I can order other colors now from Art:D .......... I can hear my wallet screaming in pain......:eeek:

Wallet screams are OK, OG. It's wife screams that you gotta watch out for.

Cliff

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
As I explained to Art on post #4262 This is my second VS and last hat. Silverbelly. Art thank you for everything, it's such a pleasure talking and doing business with you. Hope you don't mind I changed the crease! ;)

39.jpg

40.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

Family portrait:

IMG_0739.jpg

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Thanks everyone for the nice words about this hat. I'm in love with it. Tom, this VS has a 5 1/4 inch crown with its current crease. The brim is a raw edge 2 1/2 and a 2 inch silver ribbon that has a wonderful violet undertone to it.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
As I explained to Art on post #4262 This is my second VS and last hat. Silverbelly. Art thank you for everything, it's such a pleasure talking and doing business with you. Hope you don't mind I change the crease! ;)

39.jpg

40.jpg

That one redifines Silverbelly !! The ribbon color, bow style, felt color and crease- ALL PERFECT !! If I had a felt such as that, I too would not need another !! That's one GEORGEOUS hat :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner