Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Pecan Felt

hollowpond

One of the Regulars
Measures 23.5" or size 7.5 or size 60cm. These are $385 new with shipping. I'll take $300 plus shipping Paypal. Recieved this one in November of 10 I believe. Its great, but I gotta have cash...
vintagesale011.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDAtMjAxMDExMjctMTUxMS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzgtMjAxMDExMjctMTUxMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzctMjAxMDExMjctMTUxMC5qcGc.jpg

Anyone interested in this hat and the straw http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?56633-BRAND-NEW!!!-Art-Fawcett-VS-Milan-Straw...
(seeing as how they are the same size) and I'll make you a deal $450 plus shipping. Thats $50 cheaper than if bought seperate!!!:eek: Thanks for looking

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
If this were a shade of medium to dark gray, I'd take this in a heartbeat, but I already have 2 VS hats in Pecan, one of which is in my avatar.

Mancos Al

New in Town
Hi,
I'm new to the lounge and having a great time prowling around-that's how I stumbled onto this offer. My favorite hat is a 20X Stetson Rancher in 7 3/8 (which fits perfectly), and that leads to my question. How do the sizes in Mr. Fawcett's hats run? Think I'd be OK with this 71/2 60cm or should I wait for one in 7 3/8? Thanks for the trouble- you can contact me here or: akettenis@netzero.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails