Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.
This forum is full of enablers:p

I'll always tell you to buy a good, old, quality jacket over whatever new is out there. Owning pricey things feels great but in reality, that extra thousand ain't really getting you nothing much extra that this old jacket don't have.

Anyway, as @ton312 stated, Korean made jackets are fantastic, actually & were actually built to last. Considerably tougher than earlier US made counterparts.

These are all good, affordable jackets and once you realize it's not rocket science, you learn to appreciate your $150 cross zip as much as the $1.5K one.

newtojackets

Practically Family
I'll always tell you to buy a good, old, quality jacket over whatever new is out there. Owning pricey things feels great but in reality, that extra thousand ain't really getting you nothing much extra that this old jacket don't have.

Anyway, as @ton312 stated, Korean made jackets are fantastic, actually & were actually built to last. Considerably tougher than earlier US made counterparts.

These are all good, affordable jackets and once you realize it's not rocket science, you learn to appreciate your $150 cross zip as much as the $1.5K one.
Was tongue in cheek, I appreciate the advice!

Never knew Korean jackets were known to be of that standard

newtojackets

Practically Family
If the label is the same as mine, then is the first production Korean made. That particular production is a solid performer. I have one. I can send you a photo of how it can look after a nice cleaning.
Yes, please! The one issue that stood out to me was the left sleeve seemed to have some mark on the top of the sleev that doesn’t look like regular teacher but I’m not sure if that would come out

Whitters

One of the Regulars
RMC J24 (New fit)

May I ask for fit advice.

I received this today purchase from the classifieds.

Size 40

I was concerned that it may be to tight in the body, however I think the opposite my be the case.
My general feeling is I love it, especially the collar.
I can wear a sweatshirt underneath which will be handy.

This is the first jacket that I think looks better zipped up, not sure if that because it's too wide.

Thanks in advance
SmartSelect_20221111_164601_WhatsApp.jpg
SmartSelect_20221111_164823_WhatsApp.jpg
SmartSelect_20221111_164632_WhatsApp.jpg
SmartSelect_20221111_164648_WhatsApp.jpg
SmartSelect_20221111_164724_Gallery.jpg
SmartSelect_20221111_164516_WhatsApp.jpg
IMG-20221111-WA0008.jpg

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RMC J24 (New fit)

Size 40

I was concerned that it may be to tight in the body, however I think the opposite my be the case.

This is the first jacket that I think looks better zipped up, not sure if that because it's too wide.

Thanks in advance
View attachment 463909 View attachment 463908 View attachment 463910 View attachment 463911 View attachment 463912 View attachment 463913 View attachment 463914
I like it.
It may be a little wide, but I don't find that detrimental in this case. Even more so, where a fur collar suggests rather cool weather. Since you need anyway still a sweater underneath ;-)

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
RMC J24 (New fit)

Size 40

Thanks in advance
View attachment 463909 View attachment 463908 View attachment 463910 View attachment 463911 View attachment 463912 View attachment 463913 View attachment 463914
I think it looks great.

newtojackets

Practically Family
RMC J24 (New fit)

Size 40

Thanks in advance
Fit looks great. If you can maybe try a 38 but if you can’t you still have a killer piece with a great fit

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
RMC J24 (New fit)

Size 40

Thanks in advance

I think it looks good. I feel the same way about my long version about being zipped up looking a bit better for some reason. Either way though I think it looks good on you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk