Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

KBlake

One Too Many
What are your thoughts about a type 3 with zippered cuffs and epaulets? Does this thing have an identity crisis?
IMG_6809.jpeg

unhatted

One of the Regulars
Anyone know what kind of vanson this 2 pocket DR is? Looks appealingly minimalist but possibly also a bit shapeless!
IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

Eddiesuave

Familiar Face
Not related to Five Star Leather, but did Vanson Leather Prices just go up? I’m recommending Vanson for a friend who wants an affordable biking jacket and they’re asking for $700-800+ now. Could of sworn they were under a $600 for almost most.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Not related to Five Star Leather, but did Vanson Leather Prices just go up? I’m recommending Vanson for a friend who wants an affordable biking jacket and they’re asking for $700-800+ now. Could of sworn they were under a $600 for almost most.

They went up about two years ago. Honestly they were underpriced at the previous price point. I don't know how they covered labor/materials with that.

KBlake

One Too Many
What price range are Branded Garments leather jackets new? They sell for less than Schott and Vanson on the resale market but some of them seem to be very high quality.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What price range are Branded Garments leather jackets new? They sell for less than Schott and Vanson on the resale market but some of them seem to be very high quality.
They went out of business a few years ago.

STPmotor

Familiar Face
to the point: anyone with strong feelings about the where the adjusters go on "hercules" jacket? Have seen them placed at the abdomen like a half belt or at the bottom hem...asking mostly in terms of fit and functionality

STPmotor

Familiar Face
They were originally low. For my jacket they were moved up to the 1/2 belt where they function as they should. I feel the low adjusters and “pot belly” were the flaws in the OG pattern.
thanks, yea...feel like they would be more functional there as well

KBlake

One Too Many
Is the reason there is no thread devoted to Regius jackets that there aren’t enough in circulation? I’d love to see more examples.

KBlake

One Too Many
Does anyone have an interest in creating a separate forum or email thread by invitation only with classifieds offered at cost for likeminded members who appreciate “camaraderie”?

I’m thinking of @Marc mndt @ton312 etc. just an idea.

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
Who makes (or can make me) a brown center zip without any chest pockets? Think the LL Corsair. And closer to $1k than $2k.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24