Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

I still like that movie to this day, can't say why though.

Still enjoying the cooler temps in the morning.
And yes Justin you are spot on with the assessment of the seasons in TX.
My inlaws have the same thing, a/c during the day and heater at night around November.
I like this one better:[video=youtube_share;wbfgVEk-mxQ]http://youtu.be/wbfgVEk-mxQ[/video]

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
& jp needs professional help...
Oh, no..

i_need_a_hug_by_mathieub.jpg

He just needs a hug.

Be careful, you'll make Mother Nature mad.
Who?!
James?!
His live-long plan is to make Mother Nature so furious - enought to make her blood boil, and cause Global Warming.
Right, Mr. Heat Mizer? :p

And then before long it will be...

[video=youtube;VNaDZIrxh-0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNaDZIrxh-0[/video]
..and I've just managed to forget that one. :laser: :tape:

Last edited:
Send James on all expense paid holiday to either Argentina or Australia and he'll be happy as a clam as it's getting warmer there. :)
heck, I could use a trip there myself! ;)

Last edited:

Justin B

One Too Many
Send James on all expense paid holiday to either Argentina or Australia and he'll be happy as a clam as it's getting warmer there. :)
heck, I could use a trip there myself! ;)

Someone should go with him and make sure he stays out of trouble. I guess I could take one for the team and go. alright, you twisted my arm, I'll go. When do we leave James? I'm already packed.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
And you can hang out with Shangus. Isn't he down there?

Justin you are a true team player. Surfing, good food, and the beach? And James is picking up the tab? You just can't pass that up.

And you can hang out with Shangus. Isn't he down there?

Justin you are a true team player. Surfing, good food, and the beach? And James is picking up the tab? You just can't pass that up.

Wait a minute, who said I was picking up the tab?! Someone said we were being sent---not that we were paying to go. :p

Yes, we could hang with Shangas and he could take us to all his honey holes for vintage. :D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wait a minute, who said I was picking up the tab?! Someone said we were being sent---not that we were paying to go. :p

Yes, we could hang with Shangas and he could take us to all his honey holes for vintage. :D

Justin, better save up all the airplane peanuts, you're going to need them, because James isn't picking up the tab. :eusa_doh:
On the bright side, maybe you can import one of those Holden Ute Elcamino thingys. 400HP and a bed to haul vintage stuff in, does it get any better?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn