Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Justin, better save up all the airplane peanuts, you're going to need them, because James isn't picking up the tab. :eusa_doh:
On the bright side, maybe you can import one of those Holden Ute Elcamino thingys. 400HP and a bed to haul vintage stuff in, does it get any better?

Hmmmm....Holden
camarorino1.jpg

Justin, better save up all the airplane peanuts, you're going to need them, because James isn't picking up the tab. :eusa_doh:
On the bright side, maybe you can import one of those Holden Ute Elcamino thingys. 400HP and a bed to haul vintage stuff in, does it get any better?

And to think they stopped making them here in 1986

holden-ute.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I remember when the gravy train ended. It stunk. Now it is back---somewhere at least.
I'll take either one of those James.
I need something to haul mulch in, but I don't have a lot of time to do it. :D
HD would be a better source on why Pontiac was cut, and where this could have gone if they stuck around, since the G8 was a Holden vehicle.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Send James on all expense paid holiday to either Argentina or Australia and he'll be happy as a clam as it's getting warmer there. :)
heck, I could use a trip there myself! ;)

Someone should go with him and make sure he stays out of trouble. I guess I could take one for the team and go. alright, you twisted my arm, I'll go. When do we leave James? I'm already packed.

Which one? I am partial to Australia. :p No new language problems. :p
Here's an idea:
You 3 go there TOGHETER, enjoy your stay. :p

Justin B

One Too Many
Here's an idea:
You 3 go there TOGHETER, enjoy your stay. :p

What, you're not coming? I suppose we'll have to suffer through and hoist a drink in your honor.

James, V.C. , Are you guys not packed yet? I'm at the airport already. I'm going to get some action from the TSA fondlers and then I'm on my way. Better hurry.

What, you're not coming? I suppose we'll have to suffer through and hoist a drink in your honor.

James, V.C. , Are you guys not packed yet? I'm at the airport already. I'm going to get some action from the TSA fondlers and then I'm on my way. Better hurry.
Geez, I guess I'll leave the suspenders home then. Last time I wore them I thought I was going to have to strip. :p Se you in ten. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I like the Chevy version better anyway. :p
Part Camaro, part truck, and all haul a**.
Okay you talked me into it. Ship it to me once you get down under.

The weather is much cooler in the mornings here, Autumn must be on it's way.
Since I'm doing low carb, I didn't plant a crop of candy corn this year, so no harvest in a few weeks. ;)

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Make sure you drink one for me! :cheers1:
I will not be going - I'd just be a bore, with my constant nagging about hot weather. :p
But, I'll be there to :wave: and send you on your way!

Geez, I guess I'll leave the suspenders home then. Last time I wore them I thought I was going to have to strip. :p Se you in ten. :p
:rofl:
You better leave those at home, or else.. we're gonna get some weird ideas about your trip, sir. :eyebrows:

Autumn shopping today!
[size=-1](No, I'm no longer in school for quite some time now, but I still do my Autumn shopping)[/size]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace