Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight we are going to see Dita Von Teese's "Strip Strip Hooray" show. We were all excited to dress up and make a big night of it. Unfortunately, the temperature is in the mid 80's, with 1000% humidity. Absolutely disgusting.
Casual it is :(

It's a quarter til 8 a.m. and I've already sweated myself out of a felt fedora just drinking coffee. Expecting a high near 90° today. Where the h#// is autumn???I'm gonna have to cut the grass again soon.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stray Cat

Wow, this is a LONG thread about autumn!
Isn't it?

..and I'm making it longer. :D

october.jpg

Pumpkins.jpg

and one more, to make this even longer:

fall_autumn_europe_october_2012_16.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
It's a quarter til 8 a.m. and I've already sweated myself out of a felt fedora just drinking coffee. Expecting a high near 90° today. Where the h#// is autumn???I'm gonna have to cut the grass again soon.

Me too.
A bit cooler up in TN than you have, but 85 and rain today.
Are you going to get some of the rain from hurricane Karen?

Me too.
A bit cooler up in TN than you have, but 85 and rain today.
Are you going to get some of the rain from hurricane Karen?

Looking like maybe tomorrow night, supposed to bring some cooler weather with it. Hopefully no tornadoes

Stray Cat

No Mourn.
No, celebrate... :p
You know, not everyone is living in Heat Mizer's Land, and there's a democratic right allowing us not to care about Grim Reaper that keeps appearing on our screens.
To tell you the truth:
In these past few weeks I've seen HIM so many times that, if he comes in person (to ehmm.. take me) - I'd simply offer him some tea and cookies. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925