Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
From Sweden :p

59557.jpg

I'm sorry, I can't get past this one. :eek:

I'm with GHT & Tink - no syrup on my pork products. Actually I prefer fruit on my pancakes anyway.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

The Oklahoma Heart Hospital serves actual bits of chopped up Bacon and Ham in their salad bar. Today, they served Baked chicken also trying to preserve the health of their visitors. Some days they serve chicken fried steak and deep fried breaded green beans in an obvious attempt to drum up more business.

They're one of the closer restaurants to wear I work, no known heart problems.

Later

vintageTink

One Too Many
Well, cannibals say humans taste like chicken, so...

:D
Chicken? Frankly, that's disappointing. We're red meat. Shouldn't we taste closer to beef?

Hi

The Oklahoma Heart Hospital serves actual bits of chopped up Bacon and Ham in their salad bar. Today, they served Baked chicken also trying to preserve the health of their visitors. Some days they serve chicken fried steak and deep fried breaded green beans in an obvious attempt to drum up more business.

They're one of the closer restaurants to wear I work, no known heart problems.

Later
Ah, Norman. I was born in Stillwater, grew up in OK.

Everything tastes like chicken to someone. :p
Alligator tastes like chicken. It's not bad.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Chicken? Frankly, that's disappointing. We're red meat. Shouldn't we taste closer to beef?

Alligator tastes like chicken. It's not bad.

Actually I'd think we'd taste closer to pork, as they say human flesh has a sweet, pork-like smell when cooking/burning.

I have eaten alligator on many occasions, but always battered and fried in nuggets or strips like chicken, and to me it tastes like a cross between chicken and mild flavored fish.

Is that real bacon?!
Apparently it is real bacon. It has been rendered with a patented electro-magnetic process that doesn't require preservatives.
Uhhh, no. Not only is it not real bacon, it's not even a real product. Squeez Bacon was an April Fools joke cooked up by ThinkGeek.com four or five years ago.

On a separate note, I ate an alligator steak once several years ago; grilled, not breaded. To me it tasted like beef, but was more "chewy".

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart