Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Autumn in Paris:

10233160724_df81b6fd82_b.jpg

10233347953_dbd7009942_b.jpg

:D

What a mess! Just look at all those Evil Leaves making hours of raking work. PU! I am turning my back now. My idiot neighbors' trees drop enough damned leaves on my property as it is!:eusa_doh:

That's why I wrote "Paris" :p

...and wish for a season that does not involve me holding a shovel. [huh]
([SIZE=-1]Foamy beverage helps[/SIZE])

Paris is like any other big city. If I were to go again I would want to tour the French countryside and see open spaces and have home cooked meals like you would get in Fougeres etc. Quaint villages not people stuffed together fighting each other for some room. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I'd just go to get authentic French Fries. :D

Leaves....covering up the nuts so the squirrels have to hunt for them.
Beer instead of tea? Good idea. I've seen one recently that looks good, but I'm not sure I really want to try it.
I think it's a local brew, called Oak Barrel Beer(?).

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Moldy grapes, Gregg.
Could be both.
The bread, she is bad, so they throw it on the ground. And the birds and squirrels aren't going to eat it because it's high carb, and it would affect their look. Thus it gets covered with leaves. ;)
Oh I'm sure there are moldy grapes too.
Right now there aren't enough of them, which will cause my Syrah to go up in price. Lovely...

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
If I were to go again I would want to tour the French countryside and see open spaces and have home cooked meals like you would get in Fougeres etc.
I don't need to go to France to see open space and/or have an home cooked meal.
I just need to get up from my bed. :p

Beer instead of tea? Good idea.
Naturally. :thumb:
Feel free to join in. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR