Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Banned by VFW Magazine but not Classic Style Magazine!!

JD Boswell

New in Town
I'll toss in some left over 2006 calendars with your order to help them "deck the halls of Montazuma!!!";)

JD Boswell

New in Town
Another Happy Customer!!! PS What year is your jeep? Mine is a 42 Ford Script. Got a 42 MBT trailer that goes behind it also.

D

drafttek

It's a '43 MB. Nothing exceptional about it other than it's mine :D

JD Boswell

New in Town
A 43 is exceptional! Not many left here in the States. Most of the 43 &44s went over to Europe and were left there. Lots of 42's and 45's her in the good old US of A!

Thanks again for your support!

Viola

Call Me a Cab
carebear said:
I'd like to point out, at this time, that I was a Recon Marine myself. ;)

(nowhere near calendar worthy though lol )

Let us be the judge of that! Mm-mmm-marines! ;)

Viola

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Viola said:
Let us be the judge of that! Mm-mmm-marines! ;)

Viola

A parable of my life since getting out... lol

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/86/86nhercules.phtml

Guard: Bring in Hercules!

[ Hercules is brought in. He is old and flabby ]

King Laetes: So, Hercules, once again, we meet. By the gods! Look at you! You really have let yourself go!

Hercules: Is it that noticeable, Laetes?

King Laetes: Is it noticeable?! I hardly recognized you!

Helena: Well, I think he looks fine.

King Laetes: Silence! So.. the Mighty Hercules! I don't mean to be cruel, but you have really gone downhill!

Hercules: I have not exercised much since the last Olympics. And I've learned, to my sorrow, that if you stop exercising, the muscle turns to fat.

JD Boswell

New in Town
Got my Classic Style Magazine the other day and the advertisement looks great!! Hopefully it'll be the right market and we'll earn some coin for Fisher House Charities!

JD Boswell

New in Town
Just got an email from a Marine in Iraq.......He was interviewed by Fox news and showed them our calendar and he told them that all he wanted for Xmas was a date with Miss November 2007!!! Keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you see the clip!!

JD Boswell

New in Town
Thanks for your support Jack! Your calendar is on the way via priority mail in Monday's Post! Anyone else....Anyone...Beuller?..Beuller?....Anyone?....Anyone?

;) ;) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot