Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbigirl - Injured In Auto Accident (Update: & On The Mend!)

freebird

Practically Family
I always hate to hear about things like this. It seems that it's always the good folks that suffer the most. Barbigirl definitely will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Rufus

Practically Family
Thank you for telling us Scott.

My thoughts and well wishes to this fine woman and her family.

Drink driving....There is NO excuse.

All my thoughts,
Rufus

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Barbigirl is one of the shining stars of the Lounge. Thank God it's a good prognosis. But she'll probably have long and painful therapy to undergo before it's over.
Is there anything we can do? Is there an address where we can send cards or flowers? I know stuff like that can lift a person's spirits.
I'd like to add that I feel awful sorry for the family of the person who was killed. He or she and the driver were probably both out carousing, but this is a terrible price to pay for hanging out with the wrong people.

Mike K.

One Too Many
Barbi - no words can quite describe the shock that any of us feel. Please know that you (and your loved ones) will be in my thoughts and prayers. We will all miss having you in the Fedora Lounge for awhile, but look forward to your return following a full recovery. All my best!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
poor BarbiGirl! I hope she gets better in record time, and that the creep who did this gets put away for a long, long stretch.
And don't forget folks, be the designated driver once in a while...

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Barbigirl, I'm so sorry to hear this happened to you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and many others who are reading this.

Scotrace thank you for posting this shocking information. Is there anywhere we can send a card?

Vintage Betty

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
I am so sorry! I have no doubt that she has what it takes to make a fully recovery! She seems like such a vibrant lady. My prayers are with her.

S

Samsa

This is awful. Here's to hoping that she makes a quick recovery. I hope there will be a day when no one is thoughtless enough to get behind the wheel of a car while drunk.:rage:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo