Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Barbigirl - Injured In Auto Accident (Update: & On The Mend!)

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Discharge soon!

Just wanted to let everyone know I am doing very well, am diligently doing my occupational and physical therapy and they will be switching me to outpatient next week!

I back to work very part time but will be racing about in a wheelchair for a little while longer.

Thanks everyone, your thoughts and prayers have helped smooth my situation given the onset of this part of life. Hopefully this part will be done inside of 6 months!
0801081210.jpg

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Barbigirl said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I am doing very well, am diligently doing my occupational and physical therapy and they will be switching me to outpatient next week!

I back to work very part time but will be racing about in a wheelchair for a little while longer.

Thanks everyone, your thoughts and prayers have helped smooth my situation given the onset of this part of life. Hopefully this part will be done inside of 6 months!
0801081210.jpg

Barbigirl,
Good luck on your continuing recovery, I was in a car accident two years ago and I am still going through physical therapy for an injury I sustained. You look wonderful and keep your spirits up! Life is precious and thank God you are still with us!

Love,
Desi

p.s. love the pink cast... :D

Rufus

Practically Family
Barbigirl,

Pleased to hear You are on the mend, and am in awe and inspired by your positivity.

I too am taken with the pink cast (Maybe not enough to enough to break anything!)

I hope you'll be pampered at home, and be back out and about soon.

Welcome back!

x x rufus

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What great news! Wishing you the speediest recovery, the biggest homecoming and the best hugs your family can give you.

And from us..many virtual hugs too. :)

Vintage Betty

carter

I'll Lock Up
Barbigirl,

I'm so glad to read that your recovery is proceeding well. Your positive attitude will be a great asset on the road to recovery as will your friends and family. You are in our prayers.

Wishing you a speedy recovery,
Carter

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
It has been awhile since I've been able to update this thread.

I am pleased to announce that her recovery is going along at a remarkable pace! :)

DSC04973-CROP.jpg

(Photo by our good friend Slim Portly)

Viola

Call Me a Cab
I missed this thread originally, being on involuntary Lounge-hiatus - so horrified to read the start of this thread (late) so VERY glad to read the end of it!

*hugs*

And that is indeed a great pic.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
GOOD progress

scotrace said:
It has been awhile since I've been able to update this thread.

I am pleased to announce that her recovery is going along at a remarkable pace! :)

DSC04973-CROP.jpg

(Photo by our good friend Slim Portly)

NICE, to see she is making a good recovery :eusa_clap

ALL the BEST Solid Citizen :D

HungaryTom

One Too Many
NOT ANOTHER...

Was my first thought when I saw this thread appearing again. But then I see that Barbi is well and more beautiful than ever!
Happy to see this photo.

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner