Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Besame cosmetics

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
pigeon toe said:
Oh no! This morning I was trying out my full size tube of Red Velvet for the first time and it was not what I expected at all! It was so dark! I'm thinking that maybe the samples I bought had been incorrectly labeled...I remember being surprised that my Red Velvet sample was so bright and not dark like it remembered it being described.

What should I do?! I can't really return the lipstick since I used it straight out of the tube, and it's not very sell-able anymore either. I guess I could try to see if any of my girlfriends would like it...I'm so mad!!

Contact Besame and see what they say. You never know.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Grnidwitch said:
Contact Besame and see what they say. You never know.

Yes, contact them. Just tell them that the lipstick is different then the samples, and you think the samples might have been labeled incorrectly. They have excellent customer service, and they get back to you quite quickly too.

tinytot

New in Town
Mascara

I expected wonderful results on the mascara,only to end up with clumpy not so glamorous eyelashes. Even as i was applying it,it would literally splash onto my eyelids.For now im sticking with Lancome.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Last night I tried on the three colors I got samples of. The Mister told me I looked like The Joker. :( Needless to say, I was not impressed with any of them, nor will I be wearing them in public. Horrible colors for me!

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Lauren said:
Hi girls.

Just got an email from Besame saying their cosmetics are going to be on QVC this sat, Sept 17th at 3pm pacific 6pm eastern time. Wonder if there will be a discount...

You are kidding me right? There's a cosmetics company named Besame?

That's Spanish for "kiss me", as in the Spanish bolero, ...besame, besame mucho, como si fuera la utlima vez...

Cheers,

M8

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It has worried me to no end that my reply came off as cranky. It was meant to be light-hearted. And the mwah is a kiss sound. Permit me to take this opportunity to express my fondness for your posting name and avatar. Now to open this can of Planter's cocktail peanuts.
I still haven't tried any of my Besame samples but I think I will tonight, now that I've found an unused eyeshadow brush. :D

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
It has worried me to no end that my reply came off as cranky. It was meant to be light-hearted. And the mwah is a kiss sound. Permit me to take this opportunity to express my fondness for your posting name and avatar. Now to open this can of Planter's cocktail peanuts.
I still haven't tried any of my Besame samples but I think I will tonight, now that I've found an unused eyeshadow brush. :D

Relax. I took it as light-hearted, and I will gladly kiss your face if you are using either Besame of Kiss My Face cosmetic products. Shall we meet for martinis at eight? :D

Cheers,

M8

Medusa

New in Town
For those of use who LOVE Besame: RUN, dont walk, to EBAY!

Gabriella and her husband are liquidating discontinued stock on Ebay under the seller name COSLiquidators!!

They only have a few products but they are a fraction of the cost. I bought one of everything they had for sale!

Medusa

New in Town
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Has anyone tried the wild orchid shade of lipstick? Reviews?
I looked at that color in a store called "Vintage Dreams" out here in Covina. It is pretty much what you expect, a purple-ish magenta with red undertones.
Im going to try it out because it is too cheap to pass up!

If anyone else gets this color, let me know what you think! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo