Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Place to get a Borsalino?

RokkerMan

New in Town
Hi,

I'm itching to get my first Borsalino and haven't had much luck with the one store I've called/emailed TONS of times. Anybody know of a good retailer? I'm looking specifically for a dark brown Alessandria type with around a 3" brim in a size 7 1/2 to 7 5/8. Any help is mucho appreciated!

Thanks!
-Joe

duggap

Banned
I have two Borsalinos that I bought from Bencraft Hatters. They are nice folks with good service. You may want to email him as he probably has some he doesn't have on his email site. He does carry the hat you mentioned.:)

carter

I'll Lock Up
RokkerMan said:
Hi,

I'm itching to get my first Borsalino and haven't had much luck with the one store I've called/emailed TONS of times. Anybody know of a good retailer? I'm looking specifically for a dark brown Alessandria type with around a 3" brim in a size 7 1/2 to 7 5/8. Any help is mucho appreciated!

Thanks!
-Joe

If you're interested in a black Alessandria in 7 5/8, I have one that is practically brand new that I'd be glad to sell. However, it is black not brown.

PM me if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot