Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Fleece... for women.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
women-outfit-332-detail.jpg

For when you aren't pregnant, but want to park in the "pregnant parking" space.

women-outfit-336-detail.jpg

I'll just whip up an apple pie before the stock exchange opens.

women-outfit-583-detail.jpg

There's nothing like a girl who carries her own air mattress.

women-outfit-335-detail.jpg

Elementary, my dear Mr. Tarlick.

women-outfit-642-detail.jpg

Where's the pink carnation?

PolkaDotMeggie

A-List Customer
Woah watch out for the flood waters! :eek: I can't imagine wearing the pants in the first picture. Sorry but high-waters are not flattering on someone that's 5'11. They would look like I don't know how to do laundry and accidentally shrunk them.....

How sad!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Black Fleece?? I'm having all sorts of horrid visions of polyester tie end craft blankets *shudder*

women-outfit-583-detail.jpg

Ridiculous. For a cruise ship as an emergency flotation device as well as evening wrap?

Paisley, you're my hero of the day.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Paisley said:

I know nothing about Brookbrothers, apart from the fact that Scott Fitzgerald in the 1920s dressed in Brookbrothers, and I don't like this collection but ... I kind of like this particular one [huh] I don't like the cashmere cape and i don't like the price ($2500.00) ... I do like the brass buttons agaist the plaid tho.

Kishtu

Practically Family
Paisley said:
women-outfit-332-detail.jpg

For when you aren't pregnant, but want to park in the "pregnant parking" space.QUOTE]

My goodness! it's the female Norman Wisdom!!!

Mr Grimsdale! Mr Grimsdaaale!!!

- erm, not you Paisley, I hasten to add....

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
Paisley, you just made me spit green tea! That was some of the wittiest, spot on commentary I have heard in a while. Thank you for making my dreary Friday morning a little brighter. Nothing like a dose of droll humor to get your day off!

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Well, thanks, everyone. I must admit that Brooks Brothers gave lot of inspiration for the comments.

As for the dress and poncho, the shape of the dress looks OK (from what I can see). I like the buttons, too. But imagine going through your day wearing the poncho: hanging onto a strap on a crowded bus; holding an umbrella, a purse and a newspaper; loading a copy machine with paper; pulling a dress off a rack to try it on; walking an untrained, energetic dog...I think it would just get in the way. And while I like plaid, this particular pattern might be better suited for upholstering a casual sofa.

nyx

One of the Regulars
Paisley said:
women-outfit-642-detail.jpg

Where's the pink carnation?

Oh, I don't know...the Bond villian glove sort of makes this outfit for me. lol Maybe she has razors hidden in the ankles of her socks that she needs easy access too.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
nyx said:
Oh, I don't know...the Bond villian glove sort of makes this outfit for me. lol Maybe she has razors hidden in the ankles of her socks that she needs easy access too.

Yes, there's the Bond aspect. I was thinking of the song, "A white sport coat and a pink carnation, I'm all dressed up for the dance..." Do you lead or follow in this outfit?

Jovan

Suspended
Funny stuff. I do think some of Mr. Thom Browne's designs and fabrics are a bit... much, but take heart in that the "flood pants" come unhemmed. I understand a lot of women's trousers don't come that way now? Anyways, I'd much sooner see no break on both men and women than the highwater aesthetic being shown there. I personally LOVE the dresses.

Jovan

Suspended
Paisley said:
Yes, there's the Bond aspect. I was thinking of the song, "A white sport coat and a pink carnation, I'm all dressed up for the dance..." Do you lead or follow in this outfit?
Hey, I happen to like women in men's clothing...

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
Oh my! Not the norm for Bro Bro.

They normally do so well for the gents and some good old fashion prepwear for the ladies.

But that formal wrap thing is just down right nightmarish. I never really thought of my sleeping bag as fashion inspiration...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sirteen