Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Sheep Hat Works

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Excellent results Aaron and Bob. I know how your feeling Aaron, thanks to Bob many of my hats have new love and new life. I like the feather too, more of mine will be sport'n them too.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Picked up a few goodies at Bob's on Thursday. Waiting for the weather to clear up for some decent outdoor pics but for now here's a teaser:

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
All good Garrett, I think we need to see some interior shots. The gray velour with copper ribbon is especially tasty looking.

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Having a hard time with this Kindle camera so these really don't do the hats justice.

Rockel velour refurb:

bellero

Familiar Face
Superb hats everybody! I placed an order with Bob back in March and still haven't received the sizing kit, anybody knows what's the turn around time for an order these days? I could just email bob but I know he's very busy and I don't want to come across as being impatient. Thanks

Asmo

One of the Regulars
Superb hats everybody! I placed an order with Bob back in March and still haven't received the sizing kit, anybody knows what's the turn around time for an order these days? I could just email bob but I know he's very busy and I don't want to come across as being impatient. Thanks

That seems like a long time. I would email or call Bob and see what's up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lotsahats

One Too Many
He's been really, really busy lately, with lots of orders and sizing kits going out. I know I had a longer-than-usual wait on my sizing kit, but it all worked out. As well, Bob is just fantastic to work with. Give him a call or shoot him an email--he won't mind!

A

bellero

Familiar Face
He's been really, really busy lately, with lots of orders and sizing kits going out. I know I had a longer-than-usual wait on my sizing kit, but it all worked out. As well, Bob is just fantastic to work with. Give him a call or shoot him an email--he won't mind!

A

Thanks guys, I'm not in a rush, I just wanted to know the approximate time you guys waited before getting your hats. Nice things take time to make so I'm OK with the wait. I'll probably fire him an email soon.

All the best

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner