Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buckaroo Hatters ''I Saw The Light'' movie news.

RBH

Bartender
Here is another... wearing the western hat.

C4EYIc.jpg

Redshoes51

One of the Regulars
Hi I own several of Mike's hats and a couple from Tony. I would buy from either again if I had the room..
Mike

I kinda sorta joined the club yesterday when I drove up to Covington and spent time there talking with Mike and Rocky about hats and what I wanted... I can hardly wait to see what the final product looks like!!!

~shoes~

Bird Lives

A-List Customer
Wow! Looks like thin ribbon paradise....I love it!
Congratulations to all concerned....
Those hats look fantastic! You guys deserve much praise...Those hats are gonna 'Rock' this flick...

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Tom looks good in his Buckaroo!!!

pDEsrr.png

How wide is the brim on that hat? Is that 2 3/4, 2 7/8? I tried to re-shape the crown and brim on one of my ORs to get it looking close to the one Major Moore made for the movie, (in the pictures below). I think he did an excellent job on that hat...a very good tribute to a legendary artist...

In_Memory_Of_Hank_01.jpg

Hank_02.jpg

Last edited:

majormoore

Vendor
We made the brims on all of Tom's fedora hats 2 5/8" wide, the western hats have a 3 3/4" wide brims

Major Moore

majormoore

Vendor
A couple had to be aged a little and he was made to wear one hat a month before shooting all day and wear it hard to give it a worn look, he did good on that, as I know this photo is the hat he was to do that with.

Major Moore

Tom looks good in his Buckaroo!!!

pDEsrr.png

memphislawyer

Practically Family
We made the brims on all of Tom's fedora hats 2 5/8" wide, the western hats have a 3 3/4" wide brims

Major Moore

I was up at the shop Saturday and my hat was a 2 5/8th. I say that because, as someone pointed out when I first joined the forum, they said experience shows that over time, new guys end up wanting wider brims. My first hat was a Stetson Saxon and I like how it looks but all of my hats have now gone wider, and this just confirmed that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner