Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Buzz Rickson Catalog?

JRaptor

Familiar Face
Hey folks,
Is there a place in the US to get a Buzz Rickson Catalog? I have been trying to order one, but I can't get the order form on there website to translate.... it comes up as all question marks, any idea's?

Also would like to have a Real McCoy's catalog, I remember having one a long time ago that had real life samples of the materials attached to one of the pages or the back cover.... something like that!

pablocham

One of the Regulars

greyhound68

A-List Customer
The Real McCoys "Fun Books" as they are called are on ebay right now. I just purchased the latest copy. I saw last years on there not too long ago and may be still available. I too got a BR catalog from HPA.

JRaptor

Familiar Face
greyhound68 said:
The Real McCoys "Fun Books" as they are called are on ebay right now. I just purchased the latest copy. I saw last years on there not too long ago and may be still available. I too got a BR catalog from HPA.

Would you happen to have the link to eBay where they are located, I would greatly appreciate it!

I have all those other links, the problem is when you pull up the order form to request a catalog it is not in plain english.... just a bunch of question marks!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Just visited HPA's site...$95 isn't a bad price for the Rangoon shirt (I got mine off eBay for $60), but the Navy chambray isn't any cheaper!

The Rangoon, BTW, is very nicely put together and a somewhat heavier weight gabardine than you might think - a good weight to wear under your flight jacket on blustery days. Not suitable as a shirt-jacket, tho - the long tailed hourglass cut demands you tuck it in.

What's the deal with only E width on the 1/4 shoes? Is it closer to a modern D, or are they counting on their average customer having fat feet? Either way, they got their nerve charging nearly $400 for a shoe only available in one width.

greyhound68

A-List Customer
JRaptor said:
Would you happen to have the link to eBay where they are located, I would greatly appreciate it!

I have all those other links, the problem is when you pull up the order form to request a catalog it is not in plain english.... just a bunch of question marks!

Had the same thing happen to me on the BR website and others even using the translator. On ebay just use the search term "flight jacket" I know you would come up with a couple. You can also use the search term "real mccoys" and that would pull up some entries as well. I would contact HPA for the Buzz catalog. I am sure they have some left.

JRaptor

Familiar Face
greyhound68 said:
Had the same thing happen to me on the BR website and others even using the translator. On ebay just use the search term "flight jacket" I know you would come up with a couple. You can also use the search term "real mccoys" and that would pull up some entries as well. I would contact HPA for the Buzz catalog. I am sure they have some left.

Yah, I just talked to Charles the other day and forgat to ask about the catalog, I need a new Golden Book anyway's.... mine is in about a million pieces....:eusa_doh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togs